Real Estate Law in Georgetown, DE
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate attorney like Fuqua, Yori & Willard, P.A. can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Fuqua, Yori & Willard, P.A. can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, Fuqua, Yori & Willard, P.A. can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Fuqua, Yori & Willard, P.A. is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.
Professional and High Quality Servicxe
I was involved in a very unusual property dispute and purchase. My primary residence is in MD but the property is located in DE so therefore I was required to find a law office in DE to handle my legal needs. I actually had a very difficult time trying to locate a law office to handle my case because it was a bit unusual and complicated. I was very relieved and pleased when I finally found the law office of Fuqua, Yori and Willard. Tim Willard agreed to represent me as his client and was able to assist me with completing the purchase of my property in DE. I am very grateful to his office for assisting me with this matter and I would highly recommend their office to anyone who is searching for a professional law firm.
Great Lawyers and a Professional Staff
I have worked with Jim Fequa for over 15 years on Planning and Zoning Issues for many projects and each one has had a positive result due to Jim's knowledge and professionalism. Melissa Lofland and Lisa Massey were awesome to me while I was dealing with a personal issue with their assistance and support. Thumbs up to this firm!!!!!!
very professional and look out for their clients.
This is a real knowledgeable firm. They cover alot of areas of the law. They are good to deal with and look out for their customers.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 4:30pm|
- Delaware Bar Association
- Sussex County Bar Association